Maybelline Super Stay Lumi-Matte Foundation User Review
Maybelline Super Stay Lumi-Matte Foundation, Lightweight and Buildable Full Coverage Foundation Makeup For Up To 30HR Wear, 120, 1 Count
Maybelline Super Stay Lumi-Matte Foundation, Lightweight and Buildable Full Coverage Foundation Makeup For Up To 30HR Wear, 120, 1 Count
Nice medium coverage foundation!
Very pretty! It has less coverage than the traditional super stay but because of that the feeling on the skin is much much nicer. It gives you a light shine/luminosity. Color match was fantastic and I’m someone who has a lot of trouble with matching. Good price and will purchase again!
2 people found this helpful.
Better than the original!
So I have oily dehydrated skin, almost every foundation separates or slips off my face, even the famous “double wear” by Estée Lauder, I mean everything slips and slides. I’ve found some of the matte foundations although they melt off my Tzone , they settle into pores and cracks and lines and it makes them look terrible. This foundation is not a full coverage, I wish it was, but it is buildable! It went on smoothly and gave me a fresh face, felt light, I set it with powder and it lasted all night, I did touch up powder on my t zone once. It was phenomenal and for the price you can’t beat it. I really liked the shades having “cool neutral” shades , I got 112 and it was a perfect match! It’s definitely worth trying! It gives you a very “fresh skin” look. I’ll be buying more!
26 people found this helpful.
Impressive drugstore foundation for dry mature asian skin!
This is a super lightweight, buildable medium coverage foundation that's long-wearing with no touchups all day. I didn't go the full 30 hours (bc who actually can?) but was impressed that there is no coverage breakdown mid-day. I believe it's because it's a matte finish and not really luminous, so I think the name is a bit deceiving since I was hoping for a more glowy finish. I'm going to try with a luminizing primer to see if that helps.
Color match is phenomenal! I took a gamble and ordered this online having never tried it before (I don't believe it's available in the USA) and the shade completely melts into my skin perfectly. I'm truly shocked at how exact the match is. For reference, I use Armani Luminous Silk in 4.5, Nars Light Reflecting in M1.2 Patagonia and Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter in Shade 4.
Overall, I'm surprised and impressed at how good this formula is and prefer it much more than the Tir Tir silver glow cushion compact.
I have very dry, mature asian skin (late 40s) that typically doesn't do well with matte formulas.
3 people found this helpful.
Worth the hype
It's even better than the fit me and super stay! Color match, coverage, foundation quality. It checks off all the boxes! I have combination skin type and it works great! It's better quality than my previous Clinque foundation.
9 people found this helpful.
Love this!!!
Great quality foundation. I like the way it’s matte without being too flat. It’s similar to the Matte + Poreless foundation but better!!! It’s hard to find a foundation that gives good coverage and great value and this is it! My new favorite!!
3 people found this helpful.
Perfect for my skin
It's hard to hit that sweet spot of coverage, moisture, and wearability. This does it! I combine a primer and 2 of these colors for the perfect combo for my skin. Love it!
9 people found this helpful.
Really love it
I am very fair with cool/neutral undertone and the 102 is a better color match for me than even a higher end foundation I tried. Even better feel too. I have dry skin and I just mix it with my glowy sunscreen and it's perfect that way for me. I love how thin and light weight it is. I also used it as my concealer under my eyes and on a blemish and it stayed on all day!
56 people found this helpful.
Beautiful foundation
I wore the superstay matte activewear foundation ever since maybelline released it. I was so upset when I learned they were discontinuing it. I was excited for this foundation and skeptical because I hate switching products when I already love something. So I knew this foundation was going to have a tough competition. I'm so glad I gave it a try! I love it even more than the superstay matte activewear. It's matte but also gives a beautiful luminosity. Matches my skin PERFECTLY. I wear shade 110. I'm glad I didn't read the reviews before I bought it because I would have gotten a shade lighter like the other reviews suggest you do (because of oxidization). This doesn't oxidize on me at all. I've wore it multiple times and wore it 12 hours the other day and the shade never faltered.
4 people found this helpful.








Comments
Post a Comment